Little-L has never been the best sleeper. He's a lot better now, but still, he often has naps that are only 30-45 minutes long.
Unless he's at the garderie. He routinely has 2 and even 3 hour naps there. Twice a day. In a light room. That is not 100% quiet.
I was wondering wtf they put in his milk to make him sleep so well. But last week I figured out what the real secret is.
On Fridays he stays home with me, but T-boy still goes to the garderie. I work while Little-L is sleeping - but 2 x 45min doesn't give me time to do much.
I have quite a lot on at the moment, and what with the move this Friday, I organized a babysitter for last Friday so I could work.
And what did Little-L do? He had a 3 hour morning nap. Instead of his usual 45 min. So the babysitter arrived at the time I had predicted he would wake up... and Little-L kept sleeping. And sleeping. And sleeping.
So clearly, the way to make him sleep is to pay somebody to look after him.
Snickerdoodle bars
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment