- I've been a bit busy lately. Busy as in working on the weekends busy for two months now, while also doing an online seminar series and keeping up with minor things like feeding people and maintaining the house in some semblance of order.
- I've also had quite a large parental challenge lately, one that's left me distressed and floundering, with a nice dash of self-doubt and remorse mixed in.
- The overwhelmingness of this challenge makes blogging about anything else seem trivial, but I just don't have the time or energy to tell the story in a graceful way.
- Yesterday when I arrived at the garderie, one of the kids yelled out Hey Lukan your grandmother is here.
- No offence to my grandmother readers, all of whom have lovely faces, but when I viewed the haggard circles under my eyes today I had to concede the kid had a point.
- I'm tired.
Snickerdoodle bars
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment