Wednesday, June 9, 2010

... that was true??!!

So a few weeks back I heard someone make a passing reference to a game her family plays each night at the dinner table, Two Truths And A Lie, where everyone has to say three things about their day with, you guessed it, two being true and one not, and the others having to pick the lie.

I instigated it at our dinner table the next night, and truly, it's a fabulous thing to do. So much more informative and conversation-sparking than playing How Was Your Day, or the 100% proven way to induce severe memory loss, What Did You Do At School Today.

Lukan is very cute, because he cannot lie.

Téo is also very cute, because his lies are so obvious.

Like tonight, for example, when he said Today I poisoned a fountain.

Only it turned out that statement was actually true.

2 comments:

BronR said...

LOL. So what did he do - pee in it.

MDTaz said...

This is a great idea. It's true that the standard dinner table questions don't provoke the most compelling responses. I'm going to try it.

p.s. what was the poison?