So I started this post two weeks ago... but yes, you guessed it, was too busy to finish it before leaving for Sydney. And now here I am there, with Lukan, who is having a very good time with his cousins and as an only child, as evidenced by this conversation from last night:
- Mummy, are we staying in Sydney until Christmas?
- Yes! And who's coming on Christmas Day?
- (Blank look)
- Who's not here from our family?
- Gwandma?
- Well yes, Grandma will be coming over to Uncle M's and Aunty J's on Christmas Day, but who else isn't here?
- (Thinks for a bit) I dunno.
- Have you forgotten you have a brother?
-(Face lights up) Teo!!
- And who else?
- (Blank look)
- Have you forgotten you have a father?
- No, I don't got a fah-ver.
- You don't have a papa?
- (Face lights up) Papa!!
At least he wasn't disappointed to remember the rest of his family.
Snickerdoodle bars
10 years ago
2 comments:
Bonnes vacances, Cédric vient de partir avec sa belle valise et son fils !
So great! Bonne année a toute la famille!!
Post a Comment