- Mummy, you're playing with my zizi*!
- No I'm not, I'm washing you.
Hmmm, this could be a good teaching moment.
- You know Lukan, it's OK for me to touch your penis while I'm washing you in the bath, but it's never OK for anyone to play with it. Not me, not anyone. OK?
Oh cripes, I don't want him growing up thinking it's off limits for ever.
- Well, until you are an adult. When you're an adult it's OK.
Wait, that's not entirely right either.
Well, if it's your choice. It's only OK if it's your choice.
Jeez, this is not exactly very coherent. Let's get back to the main point.
But it's never OK when you're a child.
OK, well, hopefully he got something out of all that.
- Mummy, do you let papa play with your zizi sometimes?
* French for willy, as well as female genitalia.
Snickerdoodle bars
10 years ago
1 comment:
Hahaha.
My recent one was, "so if the woman's eggs are already inside, how does the man's fertilizer get in there"!!! I wasn't quite prepared for that and probably could have done better. (They had tadpoles in class and learnt about the male frog fertilizing the eggs etc, hence "fertilizer").
Post a Comment