Monday, November 7, 2011

Recipe: Curry pumpkin soup with chicken skewers

So the thing is, I'm very proud of my new recipe blog, and I'm even using it quite regularly, and some of the new recipes I'm trying are just so yum that I can't help but want to spread the yumminess even further. Maybe you've already used the site yourself - and if so then I thank you for maximizing the energy usage that goes into running the servers on which those recipes reside (energy use for which I feel more than a twinge of guilt, especially if I am the only one actually using it) - but even if so perhaps you'll find a few recipe highlights useful? Or at least more welcome than no new blog post at all?

Anyway, here's the first: curry pumpkin soup with chicken skewers. 'Tis the season for pumpkin soup around here, of course, but this is THE yummiest pumpkin soup I think I've ever had. Ever made, in any case. And adding chicken skewers is sheer genius. What is not sheer genius, is my forgetting to take a picture of said soup with said skewers, because recipes are so much more inspiring with a good image. Hopefully my artistic rendition will do the trick though.


Bon apetit!

No comments: