A snowblower?! Wasn't that just like a leaf blower? A silly, unnecessary gadget for lazy people?
I may have scoffed.
Fast forward to today. When I shovelled 20 cm of snow off just 12 metres of our LONG driveway - which C had already cleared only last Sunday - so I could get out of our garage and onto the neighbours' driveway - which they had cleared before it was even light this morning - so I could go pick up Lukan from the garderie.
And then I watched the snow continue to fall heavily all afternoon.
I am beginning to better appreciate the merits of a snow-clearing machine.
I have never seen our front yard so snowy. (This is looking towards the neighbours' side - they've also been planting trees. The snowman was built on Sunday - he's all misshapen because of the new snow that fell last night and today.)
No comments:
Post a Comment