Thursday, December 2, 2010

Getting into the season

So, I may owe all my friends multiple emails, I may be years behind in making photo books and videos, and let's not even think about those dirty windows or the dust hiding in various nooks and crannies around the place... but it's only the beginning of December and I'm not doing too badly with Christmasy-type things!

(But... holy crap, it's December, how did that happen?)

Christmas shopping - started!

Advent calendar - made and (to avoid last year's problem) fully loaded!

Oh toilet rolls, what would I do without you?

Christmas tree - bought, successfully brought home (with only a small illegal act involving children under 12 and front seats), and decorated!


Christmasy candle - on table!

Kids' Christmas crafting - displayed!

Wow!

But let's see how long all this stuff hangs around after Christmas before declaring any überness....

No comments: