So there's an article in the latest New Scientist saying it's quantity, not quality, that matters if you have a blog. Apparently people don't care what you post, as long as you post often.
Clearly, I am not blogging in the right way.
Not that I'm claiming that all my posts, or even any of them, are high quality. They are a bit thin on the ground, though.
But no longer! To stay popular with you, dear readers, to keep you happy, I will post more often! Even if I don't have anything interesting to say! Even if I'm completely uninspired by the mundane happenings around here! Because you don't care what I say, you just want me to say something! New Scientist said so!
So here is what I am saying today. Are you ready? Here it is:
We have crumbs under our chairs and table.
I even have photographic evidence, courtesy of Téo:

The good thing about this revelation (posting frequency, not the crumbs) is that I no longer feel so lame for all the recent flower posts. I was worried you were all bored by them, but now I am reassured that you were simply happy I posted something!
No comments:
Post a Comment