Rustle rustle rustle.
Woken up from a deep sleep, I ordered the offending child out of the bedroom, not paying much attention to what he'd been doing. Which, an hour later when I woke up properly, I discovered was sticking a paper fish to my back.
The kids had prepared them the day before, giggling delightedly as they cut them out from Lukan's magazine, imagining all the people they were going to get for le poisson d'avril.
It seemed a poor substitute for April fool's jokes to me, just sticking a paper fish on unsuspecting people, but I couldn't let being got myself go without consequences.
The offender. Very easy, and quite satisfying.
So easy it was cruel, but still. Tee hee.
A little harder, and so even more satisfying.
No one was safe!
All this, within just a few minutes of getting up. Le poisson d'avril is really quite amusing after all.
Snickerdoodle bars
10 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment