Friday, July 8, 2011

The sweet gesture... that wasn't

Téo's school had an end-of year concert... which, yes, was a few weeks ago now, but hey, things have been busy.

Anyway, Téo was in a school concert. After the concert, the kids went back to their classrooms to change and for a little snack, while the audience mingled in the playground. After not very long, Téo came running out asking where Lukan was. When I pointed him out, Téo ran off to give his little brother half the chocolate bar he'd been given in class.

Now, Téo is pretty good about sharing lollies with Lukan - as long as Lukan is right there. If not, then he gobbles them all up himself.

I was feeling pretty proud of my first-born for thinking of his brother. I may have mentioned this to a couple of other mothers. You know, in passing.

And when it came time to go home, I told Téo how nice it had been of him to give Lukan half his chocolate.

- Well, I didn't really like it.

Oh.

---------------

The second post of my 2-month blogging gig is up! This time I'm rambling about my rambling veggie patch.

No comments: