Every morning this week, Téo braved snowy weather, or else fog so dense you could barely see 10 metres, and temperatures that were never higher than -7 degrees, and which one morning were as low as -13, with a north wind to boot -- conditions that I would definitely choose not to ski in -- to go to ski school. With a cold. Without (much) complaint.He started the week unable to do a snow plough.
Today, he confidently put on his skis, placed his hands on his knees, and set off down the slope by himself. Then caught the rope tow back up.
Little man, I am so proud of you.
And what is even better than you learning to ski, was your excitement and pride every day when you described something new you could now do.
I can't wait to join you on the slopes.

No comments:
Post a Comment